Feed subscribe

You reached this site via searching Antimony Trioxide on http://www.google.com/. my blog mainly concerns the China Antimony market. If you are new to here and think my information is useful to you, you are highly recommend to subscribe this blog.powered by Feedsky

Thursday 15 May 2008

My Compatriots are in danger, plz help!

Thank you so much my friends who cares me and the other chinese.  Many many thanks for those who asked me if I'm ok, I live in Shanghai, in east coast of China where is almost not affected by the earthquake on May.12

BUT, millions of other Chinese live in Sichuan are now extremely suffering from the disaster, all I can see in the TV is that the situation is terrible, plz plz everyone just pray for those who are still not rescued and do something for the victims.

If you wanna donate for them, below is the link of International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, PLZ help!  Thank you!

http://www.ifrc.org/what/disasters/response/sichuan-earthquake/index.asp

0 feedback::

REACH registration of Jiefu@ Antimony Trioxide

JIEFU flame retardant masterbatch

JIEFU's products can be used as substitute to Chemtura's and Albemarle's

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name BlackCat 2.0.0